Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Unnecesary drama

I have mice in my room. This happens every winter, and it never used to bother me all that much. Besides being annoying, the mice never did much else. They come inside when it's cold, and then leave when it warms up a bit.
But this year, I have just recently discovered that the mice go in my bed. While I'm in it. While I'm sleeping.
My lower bunk has always been my safe place, my haven of sorts. When I shut the light off, I have to launch myself into it, before the monsters under it have enough reflex time to catch me. Once I'm there, though, I'm invincible.
These mice have come to laugh in my face, and say "Not so, not anymore!"
I'm not scared of mice. Not really. It's just that when there is a little furry, cold footed, rabies infested creature running around on me while I'm all asleep and helpless...it's frightening, in it's own strange way.
This probably wouldn't be a very big problem for most people. But I've even started dreaming about mice. I wake myself up with my dreams, once even hopping out of bed like toast out of a toaster. I've never felt a mouse, but I've seen the droppings. I know they're real, but I also know they're fake. It's hard to say whether half the mice are real or just in my imagination.
Last night was particularly restless. The plows kept waking me up, and I kept hearing mice. Everywhere. Under my pillow, on my covers, on the floor...I slipped in and out of consciousness all night long. I got up at 4:00 and caught up on some school. I went back to bed at 5 and slept soundly.
*Rolls eyes* I am such a ridiculous person. No normal person would obsess over this like I have. I'm very tired but I don't want to go to bed because I'll have to turn the light off.
Ughhhhh..........

No comments:

Post a Comment