Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Life

Yesterday I listed a few textbooks and some breeches on ebay.com. My breeches and one textbook got bid on today, yay! I did a happy dance :) I didn't think anyone would buy the breeches. They're good quality, but I don't know if they'll fit anyone.
Today I ran out of contact solution and I had to find where to get more so that my contacts wouldn't dry out tonight. I found out that the local pharmacy has the kind I use, hooray! I used a coupon and got $1 off. Not much, but it's something.
I skipped pilates today, because I'm just a lazy butt. Friday I must do them! It's not that I can't finish the workout, I think I'm just getting bored. But it's the only thing that I've found that keeps all my riding muscles in shape.
Tomorrow I'm going to catch up on school and then do some filing for Dad. Lucky me, huh? :P I might list some more things on ebay too. I'll see how much I can get done, I suppose.
And I am so ready to hit the hay :D

No comments:

Post a Comment