Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, January 31, 2011

Simply Grand

This weekend was indescribable. Friday, the day we went skiing, was everything I hoped it would be and more. It was an absolutely fantastic day. I didn't take any pictures, but I stole this one from Hayley's blog:





Jake had tripped Liz by accident, and I, after laughing so hard I almost passed out, was a good Samaritan and helped clean up the mess. Then we heard Hayley yelling to us. I was so confused, as you can almost tell by the look on my face. I didn't know who she was or why she would be taking a picture of us :P
I didn't figure it out until I saw this picture on her blog.
I took more jumps this time than I ever have before. Andalusia has a great terrain park. It was so fun. I definitely felt it in my knees the next day, though.

Then we had our little Cranford party on Saturday, and I think Gus was the only one that stayed the entire way through. Abe showed up when it was time for supper ;D
It was fun, even though the movie wasn't all Jimmy cracked it up to be. I must confess, I still like Pride and Prejudice better.

Sunday was fun too. Church in the morning, Jr. Youth church in the afternoon, then a spur of the moment Inception party after that.

The weekend was amazing, but nothing topped Friday. Friday was simply grand.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you guys were surprised to have your picture taken :D

    ReplyDelete