Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, January 17, 2011

4-H Christmas meeting

Today was my 4-H club's Christmas meeting, and it's the meeting that everyone's families go to. It's a potluck, so it's earlier than normal, at 12:30 instead of the normal 2:00.
This was the first time I'd gone in my 3 years of 4-H, so it was completely new to me. It was a lot of fun, though! Everyone in my family came with me.
What we do before Christmas is everyone fills out a piece of paper with a wish list, T-shirt size etc. on it, and then put it into a hat, and everyone picks a name to get a present for.
Then there are club awards, and if you've been active in the club the past year, you get a pretty good present :P
I suppose I've been active enough because I got some cool presents. If I had pictures I'd post them but I don't, and I have to go to sleep now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment