Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Waiting.....

For my laundry to finish in the washer. I don't know if I'll stay up for it to go in the dryer, but if I don't I have no idea what I'm wearing tomorrow. I am a ridiculous procrastinator.
So I'm watching time lapse videos and updating my blog. Boring.

Yesterday was Jimmy's birthday, so we went to a bird sanctuary 3 hours away. We were there for about 20 minutes and then turned around and came home. Actually we went shopping in Waterloo before we got home, and I got some sparkly cow earrings :D
Yes, I still shop in the children's section.

Today I made a gluten free/dairy free cake for her, and accidentally messed it up by putting milk in it. So I baked that one, and made her another one with almond milk.
Both of them turned out fine, and I was planning on making 2 anyways, just one was going to be normal, and from a box mix, not from scratch.

Well I thought up a plan so that I don't have to wait up for my laundry to dry. I'll get up and shower like normal, but then I'll get my pajamas back on and dry my hair, then I'll run down into the basement and choose some clothes from the dryer and change real quick right before I go out the door. It's gonna be tight, but I'll make it. *Sigh* sometimes I amaze myself.

Tomorrow a cop is coming to talk to us in Driver's Ed. Then on Tuesday and Wednesday we take the exam, and then Thursday I have to go back because I missed a day and thennnnnnnn freedom Friday! It's gonna be great.

This is yet another pictureless post, but I think I might upload some from Jimmy's birthday. She was pretty cute eating her cake :)

1 comment:

  1. Somebody has to put the pro in it! :D What do the earrings look like? ;) I bet your excited to finally be done with DE, it seems like it took forever! You should post some pics! lol ;D

    ReplyDelete