Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, May 16, 2011

Pictures!

As promised, I'll show you some pictures of Jimmy's cake eating ceremony.




 Being serenaded with Happy Birthday. And obviously very smug to have her siblings singing to her.




 Welllllll that was fun :) 

Today I drove for the last time, yes! We drove for 3 hours so we could finish, and went to visit some of Mr. C's friends, 'cuz he had to borrow some tools or something. They live on a lake, so we girls ran down the dock and put our feet in the water while Mr. C was inside talking. The water was freezing!
Then we went to a McDonald's, but it was closed for maintenance. Kenzie said she really really wanted to eat there, so we drove about 15 minutes to another one. Ah, the conveniences of life. 
So we get there, everyone orders what they want, and Kenzie and I go over to the fountain pop thingy where there's straws and stuff. While I was getting a straw for my shake, Kenzie set her paper bag on the counter and filled her soda up, then set it down to get a lid. Her bag started to fall off the counter, so she swung around to catch it and knocked her pop down with her purse. Soda went allll over the shelf, and we died laughing. We could not move, we were laughing so much, and Kenzie almost fell over. When we recovered enough, we grabbed wads of napkins and whiped the pop into the trash, giggling like annoying little high school girls the whole time. 
It was great. Definitely the most fun we've had driving.
Tomorrow and Wednesday is the test. I wonder if Mr. C would let me sleep through Wednesday if I finish it all tomorrow. Probably not.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like she liked it! I wish we could have had that much fun in my DE class... Mine, was pretty much boring. ;P

    ReplyDelete