Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, June 13, 2011

Whenever I have stuff to post about, I never have time. Whenever I have time, my life is boring.

Basically, tons of stuff has happened/is happening, and I'm bad at remembering things and writing them out.
Here's what's up right now:
1. I am sick and tired of sewing the English square pad I'm making for 4-H.
2. Buggy is sicker than he ever has been, and while Jimmy is at work, I've been boiling water and heating up rice bags every 2 hours to put in the bottom of his cage to keep him warm.
3. I just started training to jog a 5k today. I've never been a good runner, so we'll see how this works out.
4. Today I ate healthier than I have in a long time, but after tracking my food here, I found out that I was actually not as healthy as I thought. I will never understand fitness.
5. At the moment, I'm just starting on another sketch.
6. Here's a picture for fun.
I can spot at least 4 flaws in my posture. Bet you can too.

8. That's all.
9. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment