Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Picture Post!

Today was the 4-H horse show, so I was busy all day long. I didn't get down there until 9, bahaha. But it was ok because none of the people I was helping were there yet anyway.
I washed and groomed ponies until 12:30 and then I worked in the concession stand until about 6:30. It was a long day, but fun. Sydney and her sister Avery helped me in the stand. Needless to say, we had lots of laughs and giggles.
I was told that I have very nice eyes, and that they're so blue! xD

Sad news though. None of my projects went to state :( You bet I'm very disappointed.
Here are some pictures of my things:




Elliot (considered)


Micah and Chloe (considered)


My miniature garden (blue)


Whole wheat bread and Mustang chocolate cake (blue)


Polo wraps, and part of the duct tape rose (blue)


English square pad (blue)
(Ignore the drunk looking girl in this one)


My planter box that a guy in town helped me make :)

Annd I just wanted to add this one for fun. I got violently scratched by a bear :O

That's about it. Mom got a picture of our booth too, but she made me stand in it and I honestly looked drunk. I was dead tired after a bad night of sleep and then a long day of constant work, and did not look presentable.
I didn't take pictures of my other sketch that got considered because I don't like it very much. I don't know why the judge considered it, I just brought it for fun.

Funny story. My cinnamon raisin bread got considered for state, so it didn't get sold in the bake sale. But then it didn't actually go to state, so it got set in my booth. Mom saw it and really wanted to take it home because she didn't want it to just go to waste setting in the booth all week. But if you take your projects out of your booth early, you get penalized. So I wanted to take the loaf but leave the sample that the judge cut off. I still wasn't sure if that was ok though, so I ran around trying to find a fair director and couldn't find one. I called my leader and asked if it would be alright, and she said she thought it would be.
So Momma took the bread out of the bag, but we didn't have another bag to carry it in so she had to just hold it. People looked at us funny because she was running around the fairgrounds with a loaf of bread. It looked like she was stealing it xD
Ok maybe that wasn't as funny as I thought it was but ok nevermind time for bed im so tiredandgoodnightbyezzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Emily!
    Timothy showed me your projects! You are very talented! Everything looks great and your sketches are wonderful, I can't believe that they didn't go to state. They both look like they could be part of a children's book!
    I would be like your mom too! I wouldn't let a good loaf of bread just sit there all week! :)
    Great Job!
    Heidi C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thank you, Heidi! You're too nice :)
    I don't really understand why none of my sketches went to state either, since they didn't choose any other pencil drawings. I figured that one would go. I'll just try again next year I suppose :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks really good! I really like the rose, I think you followed the directions better then I did.. Good job! :) Did you beat up the bear? ;)

    ReplyDelete