Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

4-H Judging

I got judged on my projects today, 15 in all. I haven't been back to see what I got on the challenge classes, so I'm not sure on those yet, but on everything else I got blue ribbons! 3 of my sketches got considered for state, and one of my loaves of bread got considered as well (again, I haven't been back there yet so I'm not sure if they actually went to state. I'll have to see tomorrow).
I forgot my camera, so I didn't get pictures :( that's another thing I'll do tomorrow.
I'm gonna have to get up pretty early, probably 6:30. Knowing me it will end up being 7 or 7:30. I am so tired.
Anyway, I'm going to run and workout, and then shower, eat breakfast and get my butt to the fairgrounds by 8. Happening? Probably not. I'll be there by 9 at the latest though. Then I'm going to help the girls in my club get ready for the horse show until about 12:30. When the show starts, I'll have to start managing the concession stand until the end of the show which will probably be about 5 or 6. It's gonna be a long day. So I'd better go to bed now :)
Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment