Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Random facts

I just realized that I don't post enough. So I'll tell you a random thing about myself: I like to stare out of windows. I don't really know why, but even if there's nothing going on outside, I could sit and stare for a long long time. Weird, huh?
I ordered some half chaps today, and I can't wait until they get here! They were so inexpensive, and they're leather. Yay! I wish they would be here right now. I like getting stuff in the mail, and the place I ordered them from takes so long to ship stuff. 
This is random. I don't have much to say. But I will try to post more often.
Anyways, if you read this, tell me a random fact about yourself in a comment.

3 comments:

  1. I waited a while, to give other people a chance to comment, since I always do, but oh well :P
    I guess I would say something random about me, is I love really big thunder storms! :) Does that work? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha well not many people read my blog, so oh well.
    Yeah, it works! :) I don't really like thunder though. It makes me run and hide ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. The thunder's the best part! ;)

    ReplyDelete