Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Friday, March 18, 2011

So! St. Patrick's Day was yesterday, and it was fun. No wild parties, but I made a lot of Irish food, and it was pretty delicious.

 Ready to eat our Irish breakfasts consisting of bacon, eggs, tomatoes and whole mushrooms, and a slice of bread, all fried in the same pan.

 Irish soda bread. It took forever to bake, but it was the best recipe I've made so far.

 Toasting to St. Patrick's Day with green Ginger Ale instead of green beer ;)

 More Irish Soda Bread, but this time it was cut into little squares and dipped in eggs and Parmesan cheese.


I also made Irish stew and Irish Ginger Snaps, but I didn't take pictures of either of them.

In the morning I went to the care center and played the piano for half an hour. I had quite a few Irish pieces, and it was pretty fun.

Now I'm off to IL for the weekend with Jimmy! 
Adiós, amigos :)

1 comment: