Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

These are my new shoes...

Barefoot Merrills!! :O



I still can't believe that they're mine. Not quite an impulse buy, but I didn't spend very much time thinking about it before I decided to get them. I was just going to go and try them on to see how they feel and get some ideas. Then I took them for a little jog around the store and I couldn't just leave them there on the shelf...so I bought them. They were $25 less than if I had bought them directly from Merrill, so that's a plus.


Look how far they bend! It's ridiculous how excited I am about these things. It's like Christmas! I can't wait to take them out on a run yay :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow,you got those for quite a bit cheaper! THey look nice btw :D

    ReplyDelete