Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, October 10, 2011

A Few Quotes

That amused me somewhat.

Nolan (11 years old I think): I'll drink to that!
Me: What will you drink, apple juice?!

(at Famous Dave's, the best restaurant ever besides Taco Johns)
Becky: I wonder if heaven will be like this..
Me: I hope so!

Liz: I had a great time.
Me: Yeah, you sure are.

My piano teacher: Ok, did you bring your notebook?
Me: Uhm yeah, you were just writing in it.

Ok so maybe those were lame, but I found them funny at the time.

This has been a sort of eventful weekend. We went to a fall festival and that was fun. They had a hayride :)

Today is my dad's 50th birthday, and we took him out to Famous Dave's and surprised him by having a bunch of people there to celebrate.

My knees and hips are aching because I run. I'm not very happy, and hope to resolve the situation and keep running. If I have to quit I'm gonna be mad.

My internet is being retarded, and it won't load much of anything (which is why I haven't played words in WWF for a while, Timmy)

Man, my throat itches.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure those were funny, I know its hard sometimes to re-say things like that and have it be funny, with out actually experiencing it.. :P

    Happy Birthday Mr. C!!! :D

    Thats no fun with your knees and hips hurting :(

    lol! Its fine, hopefully it will start working right soon!

    Noooo! I thought you were over your cold! =/

    ReplyDelete