Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Things I Have Found Out

When I leave a message on your phone, calling me back would be polite - true

Barbecue sauce is amazing - true

Revving your engine while passing me will make me think you're hot/cool/awesome/wicked - false. please don't do this, it is exceedingly annoying and only makes people think you are a fool. a nice wave would be just fine.

Wearing an apron is like being a walking napkin - true, and very handy

"Fail-proof" recipes are always fail-proof - false

Wearing my cowboy hat while doing algebra makes everything better - true

Life is easy - false

Horses are cheaper than therapy - false

I can now run for 2 miles and call it an "easy" run - true

Bright colors make me happy - true

Running is addicting - strange, but true.

HTML is fun and easy - false, I messed up my blog and don't know how to change it back.

Once I am sleep-deprived, catching up on sleep isn't difficult - false

People on Facebook entertain me with their whining about the new layout - true

I have taken on way too much school this year - true

Ok, this was fun but I'm gonna go write in my journal and get ready for bed now :)

2 comments: