Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, September 19, 2011

Alrighty Then

Soo, my blog is continuing to be weird. I just worked for a couple hours on changing the font, and yeah. This is what happened. Everything is like grayed out or something, and what's with the random blue at the top of the page?
My links turned blue too. Strange.
I really have no idea how to make it go back to regular, so it will just have to stay like this until I can figure it out. Which might be never.
Needless to say, my font change didn't work. Bummer. It was gonna be really cool, too. Ah well.

I ran the Ingawanis 5k on Saturday, and it was a real challenge. It was a trail run, so lots of big, loose rocks and quite a few inclines too. Some were really steep. There were also some logs across the path, which I leaped gracefully across (haha). I had to walk quite a few times, which was disappointing to me, but I got over it.
My time was 34:13 I think. I placed 3rd in my age division :) :) :)


It was a good run.

I made this recipe for supper tonight, and it was pretty good. I meant to take pictures of it to post, but I completely forgot. Whoops. 
I was gonna clean my hamster's cage tonight [it's badly in need of a clean :( ], but then I wasted all my time on changing my stupid blog around. And I have nothing good to show for it. Ah, what an exciting life I lead ;)

*wishes on 11:11*
Goodnight, all! 

1 comment:

  1. Thats a bummer about the background! Hopefully it changes back to normal too! lol

    ReplyDelete