Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Multi-Tasking

I'm really not that great of a multi-tasker, but I try anyways.

Right now I'm working on filling out information for my gradumication form. I'm stumped at the part where I'm supposed to say what my future plans are. Should I say that I'll stay home and work for a year, and then go to PA, or should I skip the whole working thing and simply say I'll be going to Pennsylvania in fall of 2013? *ponders*
Also, I'm having the worst time ever deciding which verse to choose! I had many, now I've narrowed it down to two: 2 Timothy 1:7, and John 8:31-32. They both mean a lot to me. Aaaaa! I have to decide by March 9th. Helllllp meeeeeeeeee!

I'm also looking at the funds I have in my checking account so that I know if I have enough money to order a pair of new breeches and some tall boots. I've actually been working on ordering them for weeks. Once, I had both things in my cart and was just about ready to check out, when I saw a different pair of breeches that I want just as bad. Now I literally can't make up my mind. Ribbed or smooth? Polyester or cotton? These are the questions that plague my mind in the late hours of the night.
I'm wicked excited to get my hands on a pair of tall boots though. I've had my mind made up on those for a while. I've had two pairs of half chaps that I wear with my paddock boots, but I just don't like them very much anymore. My paddock boots expanded with wear, so they're too big for me now, and my half chaps always slip down. So yeah. Tall boots will be mighty nice, I think :)

I'm also working on getting a new song on my playlist. And reading random articles. Like this one, and this one.

Alright. I have accomplished one or two things since I started writing: one, I have one thing in my cart and two, I now know that I have enough monies to make my purchases.
Inner turmoil will ensue while I make these heart wrenching decisions. Which verse, and which breeches?!?!?


2 comments:

  1. Yo should choose 2 tim 1:7 (it's pretty cool)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should write what's certain in your graduation story :-)

    And I would say skip the breeches and buy me a bathtub for our bathroom renovation...but that's useless advice ;-)

    ReplyDelete