Font



I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Nostalgic

nos·tal·gic

[no-stal-jik]
adjective
experiencing or exhibiting nostalgia, a sentimental or wistful
yearning for the happiness felt in a former place, time, or situation.

I sent my Jimmy off to Atlanta today. It was sad, but I'm glad she's going, and she'll be back.
My birthday was yesterday, and it was a pretty good day. Mostly packing and getting ready for Jimmy to leave, but that's okay. She was all concerned that I was spending my birthday in a bad way, but that's silly. I spent it with her.
These two videos are my songs to her:


Also, I just found this video today while I was playing with my Flip (My mommy got it for me for my birthday :]).
It's from last year sometime. Liana and I were obviously having a great time dancing and goofing off instead of cleaning up that room we were in. Good times.

{edit} Hummmm, I'm not sure why my font didn't work. I think I'll just sign up for a new blog. Lolz.

2 comments:

  1. i thought that video of u and liana was cute! lol you call liz jummy you have funny names! had fun seeing you at church!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah we were definitely having a great time...crazies :)
    I honestly don't know why we call each other silly names but oh well. It was great to see you too :)

    ReplyDelete